Skip to content
Do It Online   |  My Services   |  Planning   |  Council tax   |  Bins and recycling   |  Parking and roads   |  Housing

Electrical and Gas Safety

Safety in Your Home

Electrical Safety

Did you know...

What your property should have

Dos and Don'ts



Find more information about electrical safety on the DirectGov website.

Gas Safety

Your landlord must provide you with a copy of the Gas Safety Certificate for the property you rent. The certificate must be renewed yearly.

See gas safety information from the Health and Safety Executive specifically for tenants.

See British Gas advice about carbon monoxide and the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning.

A to Z of Services :
A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z