Skip to content
Do It Online   |  My Services   |  Planning   |  Council tax   |  Bins and recycling   |  Parking and roads   |  Housing
Contact Community Services


Running an event in Swale

If you are planning an event and/or need a road closure for an event please fill in this form:

You may be required to fill in further documentation, these can be used to help you plan a safe event.

If you are organising an event on Swale Borough Council owned land, you will need to fill in all of the three forms above and the Memorandum of Agreement below which lists the terms and conditions of hire.

Once completed or for further information email or phone our Safety Advisory Group 01795 417619.

We recommend that you contact your Parish or Town Council and Ward Councillor to notify them about your event.

Event Toolkit

An Event Toolkit has been developed to give you help and guidance when planning your event (PDF 601kb).

Events - Licensing Requirements

There are a number of application forms that you will need to completed if you wish to sell alcohol at a public event.
A to Z of Services :
A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z