Skip to content
Do It Online   |  Planning   |  Council tax   |  Bins and recycling   |  Parking and roads   |  Housing

We are currently updating our payment system. You may notice some changes in the forms that you use to pay for things like licences and your council tax. If you have any questions, please contact our customer services team.

Contact Customer Services

Environmental Health

Environment Officers

Fly tipping on the Isle of Sheppey

The team will investigate the following concerns:

This team takes a balanced approach to resolving environmental issues. Education, and preventative measures are favoured in tackling such matters. However, the relevant Officers, and a team of Street Wardens, are fully trained to take the necessary enforcement action if it is necessary.

Taking action over bonfires

View our information on taking action over bonfires and report a problem online.

Dealing with Statutory Nuisance

The term Statutory Nuisance is legally defined. It must be something that is either 'prejudicial to health or a nuisance'

Countryside Management Partnership

Find out the Countryside Management Partnership.

Demolition and construction work

View the legislation relating to demolition and construction work.
Feedback form:
Was this information helpful?
Thanks for letting us know your views!
This feedback will be used to improve our online service. We cannot respond to specific requests.
It's good but
How can we make this section better?
A to Z of Services :
A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z