Skip to content
Contact Us   |  Councillors / Meetings   |  Compliments and complaints   |  Voting / Elections   |  About us   |  Finance / Performance

Emergency Services

In an emergency where a response is required immediately, an emergency is happening 'now' that requires the Police, Fire or Ambulance, or someone is in immediate danger, call 999 to reach the emergency services.

For all non-urgent incidents or enquiries, call 101.

It is important to remember that if an emergency is in progress or life is in danger, then you need to call 999. For all other incidents, then 101 will be able to help and direct your call accordingly.

If you are deaf or speech impaired, text 'Police' and your message to 60066.

For news, advice or details of your neighbourhood police officer, go online to Kent Police and type in your postcode.

Other agencies - useful contact information

For all other instances, then one of the agencies listed below may be able to assist you:

Our out of hours

In case of a genuine emergency, you can contact us out of hours.

Traffic and travel

For up to date local traffic and travel information, please see Kent Traffic website and check BBC Kent for the latest updates.

A to Z of Services :
A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z