Skip to content
Do It Online   |  Planning   |  Council Tax   |  Bins and Recycling   |  Parking and Roads   |  Housing
Contact Customer Services

Gypsies and Travellers

  • Planning Enforcement
  • Unauthorised Encampments

    The management of Unauthorised Encampments

    Reporting UEs

    All UEs and Unauthorised Developments should be reported to the Kent County Council at or call 0300 333 5540. This line should also be called for general advice, to providing updates and to seek general information on management of specific encampments.

    Gypsies - FAQ

    Find our frequently asked questions about gypsies, travellers and unauthorised encampments.

    Good Neighbour Code

    View our Good Neighbour Code for Unauthorised Encampments and Developments.

    Rules for Unauthorised Encampments

    Find the our protocol for Unauthorised Encampments.
    Feedback form:
    Was this information helpful?
    Thanks for letting us know your views!
    This feedback will be used to improve our online service. We cannot respond to specific requests.
    It's good but
    How can we make this section better?
    A to Z of Services :
    A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z